March 24 Apple Event - Now What?

27

Comments

+ Add a Comment
avatar

kefalin

At the last stevenote it was announced that around now-ish there would be snow leopard available for mac. I think that if this event happens that would be the main subject. If they are going to revamp apple tv then it should be come a TV service via apple/itunes! that would rock!

Panos G
---------
poker calculator

avatar

Allan Cafferty

Great blog! Thank you very much from online payday loans in canada for this useful article and the cmments.

avatar

lilycui

Every girl dreams of dreamy bridal wedding gowns, whatever it is short wedding dresses, plus size wedding gowns or other designer wedding dresses as mori lee wedding dresses or alfred angelo wedding dresses and more.

avatar

sahbazpower

İndir
Download
İndir
Oyun
Online
Tek link
faydaları
tanıtımı

Film izle
Film izle
Film
İzle
Tek link izle
Dizi izle
Dizi indir
Dizi online
Film seyret
Dizi seyret
müzik dinle
online müziği
filmini izle
dizisini izle
mp3
albüm dinle
direk indir
mp3 dinle
mp3 klibini izle
online müzik dinle

avatar

benet

Every little chat Salon 1000 ah!replica watchYou are my best's buddy
543fd

avatar

sharon0610

wholesale jewelry
handmade jewelry

avatar

THX10538

Lets collectively say that it is the long awaited and much wanted (but not really needed) MacBook Nano netbook!!! We all know we want that more than snow leopard or apple tv or final cut or any of that stuff

avatar

THX10538

Lets collectively say that it is the long awaited and much wanted (but not really needed) MacBook Nano netbook!!! We all know we want that more than snow leopard or apple tv or final cut or any of that stuff

avatar

StoneCRM114

You're joking about the MacBook Nano, right? If you ever had an idea that people were really terrible, you could watch the news and know that you're right. - Frank Zappa

avatar

lukeforester1

At the last stevenote it was announced that around now-ish there would be snow leopard available for mac. I think that if this event happens that would be the main subject. If they are going to revamp apple tv then it should be come a TV service via apple/itunes! that would rock!

avatar

StoneCRM114

Final Cut Studio is in dire need of an upgrade beginning with a Media Manager that actually manages your media! If you're interested in what I'm talking about with that, head over to CreativeCow.net and check out the FCP forum. Honestly, Final Cut has everything 90% of us editors need; the other 10% we need is a real Media Manager. Get on that Apple!

If you ever had an idea that people were really terrible, you could watch the news and know that you're right. - Frank Zappa

avatar

MakeItAMacforMe...

iAED?

Since Apple has "taken over" the consumer electronics industry, why not the medical electronics industry...
or defense industry like with the iTank and iShip...

avatar

Justin_wwa

My first thought went to Snow Leopard since this will be a big deal for Apple, especially with the upcoming MS release of Windows 7 in the next 6-12 months. But after discussing it on various forums with people lucky enough to test Snow Leopard this seems less likely to be true.

I really don't see an iPhone announcement, even if it was just for software. Just doesn't make sense when they will probably make a big deal about it at WWDC.

So now I'm leaning towards this event is just a rumor and will not happen.

"Apple should pass out sun screen and water at these events."
They do pass out water and coffee :)

avatar

MrBrightside137

1. Snow Leopard - Being that all the new Macs have been announced recently, this is probably the biggest news we're going to see.

2. AppleTV 2 - I haven't been interested in Apple TV. Surprise me.

3. Final Cut Studio 3? - The first one was released in 2005, the next in 2007. It's been two years since the 2nd version. Being an aspiring film maker this would be something I'd like to see.

4. New iPhone? - I think this would be mostly postponed until Summer but it could happen.

avatar

ebrainer1

It are fact. This is because the internet is serious business.

avatar

njdevilsfan

it are fact??? what has the world of learning gone too??? my votes for something snow leopard related 

avatar

ebrainer1

LURK MOAR

avatar

Xio

Ok, so here are my predictions...

1) An announcement on the impending release of the new new operating system. (60%)

2) An announcement on AppleTV 2... most notable new feature will be DVR capabalities. (30%)

3) An announcement of the long awaited and much anticipated MacTablet (9%)

4) All of the above. (1%)

Log in to Mac|Life directly or log in using Facebook

Forgot your username or password?
Click here for help.

Login with Facebook
Log in using Facebook to share comments and articles easily with your Facebook feed.