Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Adobe has released a new version of their Acrobat PDF creation and editing software. Acrobat X Pro gives users many new features, including the ability to manage and track your files (including Word and other file types) for a particular project with PDF Portfolios. This new release is sure to make the Acrobat-reliant users happy.
PDF Portfolios aren't the only new features in Acrobat X Pro, below are all of the new features Adobe was able to pack into this release:
- The Action Wizard helps users automate and standardize multi-step tasks for maximum productivity.
- Users can speed up everyday work by customizing the Quick Tools area for fast access to the tools they use the most.
- Tight integration with Acrobat.com allows users to share large files online, streamlining collaboration.
- Improvements made to the Preflight tool enable creative and print professionals to process jobs quickly and accurately.
- Acrobat X Pro also supports the latest versions of the PDF/X-4 and X-5 standards, enabling users to stay current with industry standards.
“With Acrobat X Pro, creative professionals can rest assured their projects will print as intended, which is critical when working under tight client deadlines and with limited budgets,” said Ali Hanyaloglu, product evangelist for Acrobat Solutions at Adobe. “Acrobat X Pro gives everyone involved in the project the necessary tools to create and collaborate so users can quickly obtain client feedback, streamlining the entire design process from concept to approval through final production.”
Acrobat X Pro is available for preorder starting today from the Adobe website for an upgrade price of $199(US) and a new purchase price of $449 with shipping scheduled within 30-days. The four Creative Suite editions (Creative Suite 5 Design Standard, Creative Suite 5 Design Premium, Creative Suite 5 Web Premium and Creative Suite 5 Master Collection) will have Acrobat X Pro in the future releases. Customers that have a support plan will be notified when the update is available.
Follow this article's author, Cory Bohon on Twitter.