- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
If you're attending the World Wide Developer Confrence today, you might well notice a few devlopers sporting swollen heads and ear-to-ear grins. Such a sight can only mean one thing: The Apple Design Awards 2010 winners have been announced.
For those not familiar with the Design Awards, members of the iPhone Developer Program are annually invited to submit apps they have in the App Store that excel in the areas of technology adoption, design and user experience, innovation and performance. The short hand of this is that if you're nominated, or even better, win an Apple Design Award, your app has it going on.
This year's winners are:
- Financial Times by Financial Times
- Doodle Jump from Lima Sky
- Brushes for iPhone by Steve Sprang
- TabToolkit from Agile Partners
- Articles for iPhone by Sophiestication
- Flight Control HD from Firemint
- Twenty Minute Meals from Zolmo
- Star Walk for iPad from Vito Technology
- Real Racing for iPhone from Firemint
- Pinball HD from Gameprom
Congratulations to all of this year's winners!