Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Apple isn't the only one with an extra video camera lying around.
AT&T is pulling out all the stops for the launch of the iPhone 3G. While the videos aren't nearly as slick as Bob, aka iPhone guy's videos, they are extremely helpful.
AT&T, and its orange clad iPhone spokesperson, Larry Meyer, cover all the important issues concerning launch day. They call being prepared for the new iPhone 3G, iReady. Yeah, it's kinda goofy, but they dispense a wealth of knowledge.
Handy tidbits include:
- Remember to sync your iPhone before you head down to buy a new one.
- New customers can visit an AT&T Store prior to July 11 to get a credit check
- Information of how to find out your current upgrade status for current customers
- For new customers, bring in your old bill to speed up the process
- Information on how to hand down your OG iPhone, you'll need a new SIM card.
Check out the videos at AT&T's Multimedia Gallery.