Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Today Sanyo announced a new Xacti camera model, dubbed the VPC-GH4. This Dual Camera can capture 10MP (megapixel) images and Full HD 1080 60i video. In addition, the new camera has a two-position recording button that will allow you to switch between eye-level recording and ground-level recording.
The Xacti VPC-GH4 also includes the ability to send your pictures and video footage to many social networking sites, including YouTube, Facebook, and Picasa. The software provided on the camera even gives you a shortened video (or photo) link that you can post to Twitter. These software features, however, require you to be connected to a computer.
Other features of the camera include:
- Large, 2.7-inch LCD monitor
- 10X Dual Range Optical Zoom Video
- 5X Optical Zoom Photo
- High Speed Sequential Shooting
- Digital Image Stabilizer (Photo and Video)
- Face Chaser Technology (Photo and Video)
- Target a Color Function
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards
- Enhanced Eye-Fi memory card compatibility
- Mini-HDMI port
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
You can find more information about the camera on the Sanyo US website. Sanyo does say that this camera will be available sometime in September with a suggested retail price of $199.99.
Follow this article's author, Cory Bohon on Twitter.