Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
1. PODCAST TRACK: Manage an enhanced podcast's artwork and Web links here.
2. LOOP LIBRARY: Click the eye icon to load your loops.
3. TRACK EDITOR: Flips into Chapter Manager mode when the Podcast Track is present.
4. ART-ANNOTATED CHAPTER MARKERS: Spice up your audio podcast.
5. MUSICAL TYPING: Play your Mac's keyboard like a piano.
6. MEDIA BROWSER: All of your other iLife stuff is right here.
7. DUCKING CONTROLS: Twiddle the arrows to set which tracks cause others to duck in volume.
WHAT YOU NEED
> Mac OS 10.3.9 or later
> GarageBand 3 or later ($79, part of iLife '06, www.apple.com)
> Microphone (optional)
GarageBand's Podcasting Studio makes it easier than ever to crank out a righteously professional-sounding podcast, complete with sound effects, atmospheric background music, snappy intro and outro jingles - even chapters, artwork, and Web links. With this awesome power at your disposal, it'd be a crime to make a boring, plain-Blaine podcast - here's how to avoid that.<