Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
You've already filled your suitcase with all the t-shirts, jump drives and iPhone cases the FAA will allow in a carry-on. How about going home with something that wasn't dreamt up by a marketing guy while sitting in traffic. Now's your chance.
Welcome to the First Annual Mac|Life Scavenger Hunt.
All you have to do is take pictures of the scavenger hunt items. Then track down Robbie (me) on the Expo floor. Below is a current picture.
The winner will receive a copy of Freeway 5 Pro from Softpress. You can use the software to create a website about how great it was to win Freeway 5 from Mac|Life.
Here is the list of items you need to photograph:
- Someone wearing rabbit ears
- Someone with two or more bags full of swag
- Someone dressed like Steve Jobs
- Anything with the "Think Different" slogan on it
- A non-Apple notebook
- Anyone playing the Ocarina app on the iPhone
- Taxi cab
Once you have all those pics, just be the first to find me, and you'll be the proud winner of a copy of Freeway 5 Pro. You can download a printable version of the list here.
A few rules:
- All images must be on one device. Don't show up with your iPhone, digital camera and a Chumby with the images.
- Blurry beyond recognition images will not be accepted. They may be fine for Bigfoot and alien websites, but not for MacLife.com
- Do not follow me into the bathroom to show me your images. This rule is here, just in case. Some people are totally cool hanging out and doing business while doing their business. I'm not one of those people.
- If you win you give Mac|Life permission to use your image on MacLife.com and in Mac|Life magazine. This includes photos and videos of you. If you're afraid that a camera will steal your soul, you might want to sit this one out.
That's it! Good luck and have fun.
Note: I'll be updating my Twitter feed all day so contestants wil have an easier time following me. I don't want folks running in circles on both floors while I'm down the street getting a facial.