Login | Join
iPhone Featured Content
All iPhone Articles
iPad Featured Content
All iPad Articles
Mac Featured Content
All Mac Articles
Apple Watch Featured Content
All Apple Watch Articles
Apple TV Featured Content
All Apple TV Articles
iOS 8 Featured Content
All iOS 8 Articles
Apps Featured Content
All Apps Articles
Subscribe to Mac|Life and save up to 74%!
Your choice of Print or Digital.
All your blogs belong to us.
For the past couple of years, Adobe has given professional photographers some choices when it comes to image-editing software—if you find Photoshop a bit daunting.
Display disaster for your Mac Mini.
Sync everything but the kitchen sink
A party for PDF Pros
Given how large the universe of $100 photo printers has grown, it can be difficult to decide exactly which one to throw your 100 bones toward.
Creating keepsakes from snapshots has long been the domain of glue-sniffing, scissor-wielding scrapbookers.
A USB hub with a twist. Get it, twist?
Whew, how about that debate? Riveting stuff. We were hoping for a "I knew Jack Kennedy; Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy," moment. Maybe next time.
While you've been sending out debate party Evites and deciding which beer goes best with politics, we've been happily posting exciting content on MacLife.com.
So take a break from partisan politics and check out the hottest articles of the past week.
- LED Football: If you’re old enough to remember the classic Mattel Football electronic game, you’ll do a nostalgia-fueled double-take when you see LED Football.
- Flick Bowling: Bowling without the funny shoes.
- BattleStations Midway: World War II, the official war of video games.
- A Brief History of Mac System Sounds - Eep!: Everything you wanted to know about Mac system sounds but were afraid to ask.
- How to Back Up Your Mac with Time Machine: Back up before your hard drive fails. Because it will fail.
- Working with Stationery in Mail: Spice up your emails with Stationery templates in OS X Mail.
- Add and Create New Alert Beeps in OS X Leopard: We'll teach you how to bring Wild Eep and Quack back.
Recipe for the most improbable game ever: Draw a sledding hill with ramps, jumps, drops, and so on, then sit back and watch your rider careen down and around. That’s Line Rider in a nutshell.
© Future US, Inc. 4000 Shoreline Court, Suite 400, South San Francisco, California, 94080. All Rights Reserved.