If you want to see just how much Apple dominates the mobile video arena with its iOS platform, look no further than a new report citing the company’s devices making up 80 percent of mobile video views -- with Android coming in a distant second with the remaining 20 percent.
The time is now to plot out your plans for world domination. But before you go forth with lording over the 6 billion people that inhabit this earth, you'll need some practice so that you can come to expect the unexpected. We've rounded up a few apps that can help you take control of your own life--and the lives of others. Sure, you can't tap and touch the world into submission like you could in a game of Pocket God, but you can at least prepare by learning leadership and organization skills. Right?